As states have loosened and eliminated restrictions on “stay-at-home” mandates, we continue to take every precaution and measure possible to ensure that you have a safe and clean environment to begin or continue your therapy treatment.
Our highly trained staff has always practiced industry-exceeding techniques to ensure our facilities, linens, and equipment are disinfected and handled properly each and every day.
• All rooms, equipment, furniture and tools used are cleaned and sanitized between each patient session.
• Practice CDC guidelines for hand hygiene.
• Hand sanitizer station available to all patients.
• All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, including temporal scanning temperatures each day upon arrival to the clinics.
• All patients and staff required to wear mask/face-covering.
• Clear plastic shield at check-in area for separation between patient and staff.
• Only patients will be permitted in the waiting area.
• All patient guests will be asked to remain in their vehicles.
• Practice recommended social-distance guidelines when not delivering hands-on care.
• Ready to welcome you back, providing the same world-class care you have come to expect from us.
Should I cancel my appointment?
We ask that you call the clinic and temporarily switch to telehealth visits if you have:
If none of these apply to your situation, you are welcome to continue your in-person therapy in our clean and safe clinics!
When can I return to in-person therapy?
You are welcome to return to in-person therapy when you meet the below quarantine and symptom resolution guidelines.
Can I postpone my treatment plan?
You are welcome to postpone your treatment plan, but doing so may cause setbacks in your progress. We recommend you transition to telehealth visits instead. Please call the clinic to discuss if telehealth is the right fit for continuing your plan of care.
Should I wear a face mask to PT?
Yes, masks are required for all patients and staff. As an essential healthcare business, the safety of our patients and associates is our #1 priority. We respectfully ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in our facility. If you are unable or unwilling, we offer telehealth visits so you can still receive the therapy you need.
What if I want to reschedule my appointment?
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call the location in which you are scheduled so that they can help you find the next available timeslot.
With the federal government recommending gatherings of 10 or less, how are you able to treat patients in your clinic?
We utilize treatment rooms and common areas strategically to increase spacing between patients; we are also asking that only those essential to care accompany patients to their treatment sessions. We practice recommended social-distance guidelines when not delivering hands-on care.
Will you stay open as an “essential” health care provider”?
Yes. Under the current guidelines, physical therapy clinics qualify as an essential business.
While several State governments are increasingly calling for the closure of bars, restaurants, and other “non-essential” businesses in efforts to enforce “social distancing,” physical therapy is defined as an “essential service” in the law requiring physical therapy and other rehabilitation services be covered by the Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant and state-marketplace health insurance under “essential benefits.”
Do you have special hours?
As of now, our clinics continue to operate under their normal business hours.
Where can I find real-time info about my clinic’s status?
You can find real-time information by visiting the individual clinic’s location page. Daily hours of operation are listed. Find a location.